An unofficial note.
- Do you and/or your team works on weekends or late evenings/nights?
- When the deadline approaches, do you get nervous?
- Do you and/or your team members work more when the deadline is approaching?
- Did any team member asked you clarifications about some tasks after she/he cross their deadlines?
- Do you get nervous when you get a mail from customer or management?
- Is your hand shivering when creating status reports?
- When you wake up, do you feel like taking a day off?
- Is testing team sitting keep asking you annoying questions?
- Don’t you have a WBS?
- Do you feel there is much ego clashes between team members which you feel difficulty to control?
- Do you see team members trying jump out from your project/company?
If you have two or more of the above things, then Congrats!, you are a poor project manager and your project is in trouble