This tool will help you to access to American and British pronunciation for the doubtful words without searching the internet.
I call this tool: TFD Pronounce
Download the application from here – from 4Shared
Download the application from here – from DropBox
Points to Note:
- When you invoke the application, the input box will auto-fill any text in the clipboard
- When you close the application, it will be minimized to system tray. Right click to exit the application
- This application uses TheFreeDictionary.com to play the pronunciation.
- Since it is a website and I use some crawling technique, this application will stop working any time when they change the website layout.
- The application is programmed using .NET Framework 4.0 under Visual Studio 2010. You might want to install .NET framework 4.0 to execute this applicaion
- If somebody needs source-code, please put a comment in this blog
Please provide your valuable comments.
If you are an English pronunciation learner, I recommend you to visit my past post on mis-pronounced words here.