Above are few snaps from today’s PMI Annual Project Management conference organized by PMI Trivandrum Chapter. Here is a quick review/feedback.
- Excellent hospitality and event management
- Thanks for the “backpack” compliment with PMI Kerala branding
- Great networking opportunity – met few old faces from past conferences
Sessions (in the order of my votes):
- Prof. Krishnamoorthy – Dean – L&T Institute of Project Management. Excellent trainer, simple language – on “Eight habits of successful Project Managers for Getting it Done the Right Way”
- Mrs. Sarada Muraleedharan IAS – on “Kudumashree Experience” – more than Project Management, it was about leadership and “getting things done the right way”
- Mr. Aravind Talekar, Dabbawala Organization – Innocent but excellent way of presentation on “Mumbai Dabbawala Case Study”
- Mr. Ramesh Adiga, AVP 7 Head of Mobility Practice at Infosys – on Enterprise Mobility and Global delivery
- Dr. Ashwin Mahalingam, Asst. Profesor, IIT Madras on “Project Governance” – nice way of presentation and knowledge in the subject was great
- Mrs. Tessy Thomas, Project Director of Agni-V project of DRDO on missiles. Even though it was not related to any project management, there was scope for patriotism.
- Mr. Raj kalady, MD PMI India – short speech but was good enough to get attention from audience
- Mr. Rahul Sudame, Director of Engg. at Faichi Solutions – on project management games
- Dr. Anuradha Balaram, Chief Economic Advisor & Member Secretary of Kerala State Planning board
- Mr. Ranjith Sankar, Film Maker and Director